RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE Supporting civil engineering team members on a variety of tasks on a wide range of civil public infrastructure projects including sanitary sewer, water supply, water resources, storm drainage, street, ADA, and preparation of plans specifications and estimates (PS&E). For a detailed description on job duties, visit www.CannonCorp.us and click on “Careers”.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
- Requires 2 - 4 years’ experience in civil engineering specifically pertaining to public work projects.
- Requires an EIT certification; completion of PE is preferred.
- Knowledgeable with Civil Engineering terminology, methods, and code principles.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate effectively with clients and team.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Working Civil 3D experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks.
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time to maximize efficiency.