Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
What You Need:
- High school diploma/GED and comparable work experience.
- Detailed and multifaceted individual.
- Solid phone sales skills.
- Urgency and initiative to accomplish big things.
- Experience in Sales or Customer Service.
What You Will Offer:
- Heavy interaction and a high-level of customer service and communication with vendors, internal customers, and external customers.
- Main contact for all third-party document ordering, fulfillment and criteria evaluation.
- Learn and comprehend our proprietary software, Octane.
- Scan, parce, and upload documents into the loan through the Loan Origination System (Octane).
- Provide status updates and escalating issues to ensure the needs of our borrowers and internal customers are met.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful ordering, retrieval, document review, and system updates are made in a quick and accurate fashion.
- Evaluate underwriting requirements for each document and ensure document meets specifications.
- Work as a team with sales, transaction coordinators, underwriting, closing, funding, and management to ensure assigned loans are being processed on time within compliance of corporate policies, agency, and all state and federal laws.
- Extended and weekend work hours may be required.
- Must abide by our standards for email and telephone communication.
- Meet deadlines and quality standards.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is transforming the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Great benefits package and 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5% - Beginning the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.