Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees—to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered “good enough.”
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
Cardinal Financial understands that great people are the key to great companies. We are looking for intelligent, hard-working, passionate individuals that want to be part of something very different. We need people that dream big and possess a work ethic that will inspire those around them. We are seeking forward-thinking people, who produce results rather than wait for them. You will not be micromanaged, but you will need to meet specific expectations and it will be entirely up to you to make sure that this happens. You will be backed by one of the strongest, most supportive and technical mortgage banking leadership teams in the industry and we are all committed to the success of the enterprise.
The Quality Control Reverification Specialist is responsible for reviewing loan files to ensure they are structured correctly per company and agency guidelines. These duties include interaction with vendors, internal customers, and external customers along with providing status updates and escalating issues to ensure the quality of our loan files.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for loan file review, re-verifying loan structure and qualification per automated underwriting and company guidelines.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful productivity requirements without compromising loan quality.
- Review and validate the initial loan application and third party documents required to complete re-verification of income/employment, assets and rent/mortgage history.
- Ability to review income sources and utilize the designated tool for calculating income.
- Ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining a thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies, and adhering to HMDA requirements.
What You Need:
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Apps experience.
- Excellent telephone, communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Constant phone interaction required.
- Ability to work well with a team environment and take constructive criticism, coaching and feedback on a consistent basis.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage large volume of loan file requests with strong attention to detail.
- Processing or mortgage operations experience is preferred, but not required.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is transforming the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Full Benefits, beginning the first day of the month following your start date, including – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and much more.
- Generous paid time off package that also includes all major holidays.
- 401K w/ 50% match - Beginning the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. The expected base salary for this position ranges from $36,000 to $45,100 depending upon the experience and skill set.