Crane Currency is looking to fill a Global Security Manager Job
Do you want to be a key team player with the fastest growing currency supplier in the world? The Global Security Mgr position can be located in any of our U.S. sites with a hybrid option and potential remote arrangement. The selected person will lead a coordinated intelligence-led response program by monitoring real time operations and use investigative techniques to mitigate both internal and external threats to the company.
This Security Operations Manager is a Global Leader with responsibilities including:
- Initiating and leading a consolidated global awareness activity related to mitigation of risk around the movement of people and product outside of Sites within Currency.
- Creation and oversight of the Investigations and Intelligence policies and SOPs as well as conducting and/or leading investigative response within Currency, targeting insider and external incidents and threats.
- Lead a quality real-time Operations program supported by sound open source and government provided intelligence with a small group of professionals.
- Lead security planning and execution for executive protection and special events conducted worldwide.
- Assist with developing and implementing security awareness and training initiatives intended to influence employee and contract workers to adopt secure behaviors, including active shooter reaction training.
- BS Degree or college education combined with 10+ years of experience in federal law enforcement operating in the US and overseas; or Graduation from a Federal law enforcement academy as a criminal investigator preferred
- 10+ years exp leading criminal and/or private sector investigations
- 10+ years of conducting security assessments, and providing security for venues & executive protection of individuals
- Skilled use of computers and other office equipment
- Extensive knowledge of investigative & interview techniques through various means, and understanding the value intelligence plays in successful investigations and mitigation of risk
- Strong analytical skills with ability to define, collect, analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make fact-based decisions
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively; capable of interfacing/ influencing senior business leaders, staff, contractors, law enforcement and other security professionals to build strong relationships
- Must be able to develop/nurture concepts into pragmatic, efficient and effective solutions
- Self-directed and able to handle large, concurrent projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and translate business strategy into relevant, value added Security actions/ initiatives
- Serve as a resource for Global Security Managers worldwide
- Experience leading small teams to advance the collective interest of an organization
- Demonstrated experience interacting and engaging with law enforcement and private sector partners to advance interest of Global Security in protecting Crane Currency
- Applicants must be United States citizens and will need to demonstrate Suitability for employment in a Position of Public Trust consistent with our U.S. Government contract requirements
- 15+ years experience as a criminal investigator in the U.S. with international investigations and operations experience
Crane Currency is a fully integrated supplier of secure, durable and well-designed banknotes for central banks all over the world. As the leading security feature developer, Crane has won international acclaim for innovation and product development. We offer a competitive benefits package to full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401k match, Bonus, and more! Qualified candidates are invited to apply via our careers page at: www.careersatcrane.com
SUITABILITY AND BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final offer of employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for disqualification in the hiring process. The background investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is imperative that applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment, education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during the background investigation process may result in an immediate negative suitability determination.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Crane Currency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.