In March 2022, Crane announced that it will separate into two independent, publicly traded companies in early 2023. This role is part of Crane NXT, a premier Industrial Technology business with substantial global scale and presence that delivers automation, security and productivity solutions to customers in the payment and currency markets.
The Financial Analyst will support the Crane NXT Corporate FP&A team in planning and analysis to establish the Company’s financial forecasts and measure the performance of the Company’s portfolio of businesses.
- Assist with the Operating Plan and forecasting process, including updating of business unit guidance documents and templates, along with review of business unit forecast and plan information
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting and analysis to Senior Leadership
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for the finance community and Senior Leadership
- Collaborate with other Corporate Departments including Business Development, Investor Relations, and Controllership on various projects
- Assist with the implementation of new reporting and analysis tools and dashboards
- Participate in process improvement and automation initiatives, along with ah-hoc analytics project work
- Support business unit FP&A teams with sharing of best practices and templates
- HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) experience is desired
- Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel Macros)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Experience with process improvement using Robotic Process Automation (Uipath), a plus
- Experience with Data Visualization Tools preferred (Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire)
- An undergraduate degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- 1 to 2 years of FP&A experience, preferably with a manufacturing company
*Crane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.