Crane Currency, a strong organization with a firm commitment to collaboration and growth, is looking to fill a Business Development Manager Job for our Alpharetta GA location. Remote opportunity available.
This role will grow Crane’s Product Authentication business through direct customer development and channel partner collaboration. You will be developing relationships, negotiating contracts, and closing deals for the North America region; recommending changes in products, services and policies in order to maximize growth.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Service existing accounts and identify new potential customers in the Product Authentication market.
- Drive the sales channel partner program to increase rapidly, overall sales volume.
- Represent Crane at exhibitions and industry organizations.
- Negotiate contract terms with customers, with the support of appropriate Crane functional groups.
- Collaborate with design and product management to ensure product specifications are deliverable, and voice of the customer is captured.
- Recommend changes in products, service and value proposition by evaluating results and competitive development.
- Provide customers and partner technical support as necessary.
- Own the resolution of customer quality and other issues in collaboration with appropriate Crane functions.
- Develop account-specific strategies to win clients at the maximum profitability including pricing, products and service recommendations.
- BS degree or equivalent experience, preferably in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales with a minimum of 10 years industry experience with at least five years success in a business development or sales capacity.
- Experience and understanding of the Product Authentication, Brand Security or related industries, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose technical and commercial solutions for customers.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and presentation skills.
- Proven experience regularly collaborating with multiple stakeholder groups including manufacturing operations, sales, quality, R&D and both internal and external customers to achieve high level positive results.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office, SalesForce applications.
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time.
Crane offers competitive pay, world class benefits, 401k match, a bonus program and much more. Qualified candidates are invited to apply at: www.CareersAtCrane.com
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Crane Currency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.