CRANE Currency in Nashua, NH invites qualified applicants to apply for a Coater Operator Job on Second Shift, working 2pm to 10pm.
Teamwork is Currency at Crane
Crane offers competitive pay starting at $17/hour, generous shift differential, world class benefits, 401k match, and much more. Don't miss out and apply now at www.careersatcrane.com.
- Safe & effective use of Coater Machine.
- Thorough understanding of all components and operations including heaters, dryers, blowers, and corona treatment
- Utilizing all available/applicable test equipment & procedures to ensure conformance to customer requirements
- Follow standard operating procedures including guidelines for troubleshooting, security, accurate record keeping, and basic mathematical operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing machine experience providing a degree of proficiency in basic operations (2 years minimum)
- Industrial Math skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude & dexterity to perform basic repairs to the machinery
- Ability to learn the computer skills required to control the monitoring functions
- Ability to read, write, keep neat and accurate records, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous chemical handling experience a plus
- Applicants must be United States citizens. The person selected for this position will need to demonstrate suitability for employment in a position of Public Trust consistent with our US Government contract requirements.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace