We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Design Team in Crane Currency Tumba.
- Creation of graphic design elements having high aesthetic and functional characteristics as defined by the Head of Banknote Design and design team.
- To execute designs and illustrations, from idea and research to final proof, of Crane Currency security and graphic products in a way that fulfils aesthetic, security, production and quality requirements
- To contribute design knowledge towards security and graphic products encompassing aesthetic, security and productivity as to maximize the commercial value of products offered in Crane Currency
- Ensure good working relationships with team members and suppliers and other relevant parties so that Crane Currency’s image and interests are protected and advanced
- Be informed about and follow current Crane policies, routines and instructions to secure internal and external demands.
- Pursue ongoing learning, both structured and self-initiated on the company’s advancements in security printing and micro-optic design and its principles.
- Secure compliance with corporate policies, and all relevant national laws. It is the employee’s responsibility to comply with the Company’s safety policies, ensuring that all personal protective equipment is in place and that good judgment and care are exercised to prevent accidents and personal injury.
- The above list is not complete. You will be required to undertake other duties to support the needs of the Company and the design team in Malta and Tumba.
- 2- 4 year education (University level) within arts & crafts, graphic design, fine art and architecture
- Working experience in Graphic design and Surface Design.
- English fluent
- Must have motivation to pursue high quality results and strong interpersonal skills.
- Understand the principles and comply with practice of Lean Manufacturing, 5S Methodology and Continuous Improvement.
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all Company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environment Health and Safety, ethics and codes of conduct.
- For job application send and add a link to an online portfolio and be prepared to present Design Portfolio upon interview
- Strong, demonstrable artistic and aesthetic abilities and graphic design and illustration.
- Strong track record of team work and handling multiple work streams simultaneously and in accordance with deadlines.
- Experience in computer generated Adobe programs and use of relevant software animations.
Candidates applying for this role must present a portfolio of their work with their application.
What we offer
We offer interesting and independent work within an exciting industry that is constantly evolving. Crane Currency is a part of Crane Co, a multinational company in a technology-intensive industry with a number of sites throughout the world. To our associates, we offer benefits that promote health and balance between work and privacy as well as colleagues from all around the world.
Information and application
Based on the company's security requirements, a background check is implemented before employment is offered. Crane Currency is a non-smoking company.
Please send your application and link to portfolio, in English , as soon as possible since selection will be ongoing.
To apply, please visit www.cranecurrency.com . Under the CAREERS page, Recruitment Tumba, you will find "Logga in eller registrera dig", follow the instructions to send in your application.
We look forward to your application!
About Crane Currency
A dynamic culture, a team environment, exceptional people, best-in-class technology—all have contributed to the amazing success and vibrant growth at Crane. One of the longest-standing companies within the banknote industry, our company is one of few in the world that can perform all steps in the production chain – from design to papermaking, printing and security. Our people are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to hiring and retaining the best in the industry. Crane Currency is located within Tumba Bruks historical area, approximately 30 km south of Stockholm, about 20 minutes from Stockholm Central.