Teamwork is Currency at Crane
As a Master Electrician, you can take your career to the next level with us. The Electrician job is a key position, playing an important role in the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment, components and systems for our Nashua, NH facility.
Crane offers competitive pay, world class benefits, 401k match, profit sharing and much more. Don’t miss out, apply now to be a part of this team! In this role you will be responsible for:
- Practical safeguarding of all personnel & property from hazards arising from the use of electricity.
- PMs and servicing of all assigned electrical equipment.
- Test and troubleshoot electrical lighting systems, AC variable speed drives.
- Add branch circuits throughout facility for single and three phase systems.
- Support equipment installations by providing electrical support of power distribution wiring, as well as control and sensor wiring.
- Understand and promote current arc-flash requirements.
- Responsible for positive interaction and communication with staff, supervisors and customers.
- Maintaining all documentation required, i.e., drawings, work orders, equipment history, etc.
- Work closely with the Supervisor to plan, coordinate and schedule all work.
- Timely response to supervisor and customer requests.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Possess basic computer and math skills.
New Hampshire Electrician's Master's License; or reciprocal license from Massachusetts.
At least five years of experience in an industrial maintenance environment or equivalent.
Possess excellent trouble shooting, fault analysis and problem solving skills.
Experience troubleshooting 480 VAC 3 phase motor control systems
Understand, follow and abide by, all applicable laws, regulations & codes (i.e., NEC, NFPA, OSHA, and BOCA).
Working knowledge of, and demonstrated proficiency in:
- Construction, installation, maintenance, servicing and troubleshooting of industrial electrical power distribution and control systems
- Use of test equipment for electrical measurements, data collection and fault analysis (i.e.: meters, meggers, oscilloscopes, recorders, etc.)
- Proven ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings, schematics and diagrams of electrical components/systems and installing, troubleshooting and repairing same from these
- Willingness and availability for call-ins as needed.
- Capable of working at elevated heights, i.e. from ladders, staging, elevated platform lifts, etc.
The person selected for this position will need to demonstrate suitability for employment in a position of Public Trust consistent with our US Government contract requirements.
Crane offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, a 401k match and more. Qualified candidates are invited to apply via our careers page at www.careersatcrane.com.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab