Crane Currency, a subsidiary of Crane Co. (NYSE:CR), is a global leader and an innovative force in substrate, print and technology. As the largest banknote substrate-maker in the world, Crane’s spirit of innovation and product development has won international acclaim.
The Company is a fully integrated supplier of banknotes for more than 50 central banks from all over the world and has $500 million in annual sales. A global company with a history of over 200 years in the U.S. and Sweden; with more than 1,200 employees the business continues to grow through organic expansion, acquisitions and joint ventures with strategic partners. The newest banknote facility opened in 2017 in Malta.
Crane Currency is a stand-alone business within the Payment & Merchandising Technologies segment of Crane Co. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations in Dalton, Massachusetts; Nashua, New Hampshire; Alpharetta, Georgia; Tumba, Sweden and Hal Far, Malta.
An opportunity to join our team in supporting and aligning to business goals through a complete and professional Generalist HR Service. The incumbent will be supporting recruitment and learning and development across different sites.
- Streamline the recruitment and onboarding process for the international sites in line with corporate guidelines
- Adherence to the international recruitment calendar and Time to Fill
- Manage relationships with appropriate associations, networks and vendors to ensure recruiting and new business team is maximizing benefits and opportunities in order to identify top talent quickly including but not limited to Colleges and Universities to attract talent and secure co-ops and internships
- Work with stakeholders spread across different countries and cultures.
- Employ social networking tools, in-person networking and other search techniques to attract candidates and technical experts to develop a diverse talent pool.
- Working on open vacancies across several accounts fields (e.g. Hourly Production, IT, Finance, Sales, Business Support).
- Undertake other related initiatives projects, working closely with the rest of the team.
- Quickly become knowledgeable of relevant markets and challenges to attracting talent to the job, project or team.
- Take initiative to provide innovative solutions to challenges and ensure timeliness and efficiency throughout search.
- Guide hiring managers to identify a balanced interview team, design an efficient and professional interview process, and prepare interviewers.
- Represent Crane Currency at conferences, career fairs and panels.
Learning & Development
- Ensure alignment with Training Plan as per departmental objectives and timelines and participate in the continuous improvement process as it relates to the department and training process.
- 100% adherence to mandatory and convergence training requirements across all departments and sites
- Identify key development plans for SPOFs and HIPOs in line with corporate strategy across sites
- Develop methods to track performance of training programs and the performance of individuals in the training programme.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of training programs, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Prepare and implement training budget
- Create testing and evaluation processes, conduct performance evaluations and provide performance feedback
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Act as the central point of contact for departmental training champions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced International or multicultural recruitment environment.
- Working knowledge of key employment law legislation across Europe.
- Experience with use of a web-based applicant tracking system.
- Experience with interviewing and assessment techniques.
- A proactive, driven and energetic individual with a positive, professional attitude.
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of innovative sourcing methodologies and strong track record of networking externally.
- Adept at reaching out to candidates who are currently employed, not actively seeking employment, and who may not have expressed interest or be familiar with Crane Currency and job opportunities, resilient and persistent personality.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to travel about 10-15% of the time.
- Demonstrated success in building solid cross-functional relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player who brings a positive attitude to the office every day.
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all Company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environment Health and Safety, ethics and codes of conduct.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- English fluency required; other language abilities helpful.
- Understands the dynamics of working in a cross-cultural, multi-site organisation
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience in manufacturing
Crane prizes its people as the most valuable asset, and is committed to hiring and retaining the best talent in the industry. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Crane Currency is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.