Crane Currency is a strong organization with a firm commitment to collaboration and growth, we invite you to join us for a fulfilling career opportunity as a Maintenance Manager.
In this position you will direct a team of professionals to support the reliability of manufacturing process equipment, support equipment and facilities infrastructure in order to meet standards and improvement initiatives for safety, performance, uptime, capacity expansion and growth.
- Develop engineering team by leading through example with safe work practices, problem solving methodologies and active communications to key stakeholders.
- Establish measurable goals and objectives to determine individual and team results.
- Lead, coach, provide feedback and implement corrective actions when required.
- Implement standard work and performance metrics for the team.
- Institute a robust preventative maintenance program for all site equipment and facilities, including a monitoring program to track and reduce downtime for equipment and environmental controls.
- Prioritize projects and day-to-day support, ensuring timely response to issues.
- Lead &/or support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Provide exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
- BS Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred) or related area
- Minimum of 10 years manufacturing operations or support experience
- Demonstrated 5 years of technical management experience
- Proven ability to lead others in use of problem solving methodology and rigor
- Highly desirable to possess strong project, program and change management skills
- Strong leadership skills in a matrix environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced electro-mechanical trouble shooting for components, equipment and systems
- Facility maintenance experience such as HVAC, waste water treatment and fire protection
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and electro-mechanical schematics
All applicants must be a United States citizen, demonstrating suitability for employment in a position of Public Trust consistent with our US Government contract requirements.
Crane offers competitive pay, world class benefits, 401k match, a bonus program and much more. Don’t miss out, apply now at www.CareersAtCrane.com
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab