J&R Positive Impact Academy
You are invited to apply for Jones & Roth’s summer leadership program, J&R Positive Impact Academy. Our goal is to have Positive Impact Academy Alumni leave the sessions with more confidence, a clear direction and an understanding of how to create the career that fits your personal and professional goals.
J&R Positive Impact Academy is a selective program for high performing students with an interest in public accounting. We’ll start with dinner and a social activity to get to know each other, then jump into an experience driven day of activities.
J&R Positive Impact Academy educates students on public accounting in a local/regional firm and the importance of creating a career plan that works for you. Activities, panels and presentations will focus on the non-technical skills you’ll need to be successful.
- Learn about public accounting from the unique perspective of a local/regional firm
- Understand your instinctive work and communication styles and how they can be leveraged in your career
- J&R Positive Impact Academy will teach you how to make an impact in the lives of our clients, the community and our team
- Become a highly functioning team member
- Have fun and meet some great people
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I apply?
- The opportunity is posted on your school’s career site. In addition to applying through your school, please also apply at www.jrcpa.com. Applications are due February 26th. Interviews will happen in early March.
- Who is eligible?
- If you are interested in public accounting and are a declared major or have taken at least one 200 level accounting courses, you are eligible to apply. Graduation dates between December 2021 and August 2024 preferred (contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions).
- When is the Academy?
- Thursday June 17th: 5:30pm Dinner and social
- Friday June 18th: 8:00 am – 5:00pm Academy
- Where will the Academy take place?
- Eugene, Oregon. Details to be provided.
- What is the dress code for J&R Positive Impact Academy?
- Business casual. Gentlemen: Nice jeans or slacks, button up shirt tucked in, option sweater. Ladies: Nice jeans or slacks or skirt, business top tucked in, optional sweater.
For additional questions, please contact Tricia Duncan, CPA email@example.com