Provide advanced-level programming and analysis with the advanced skills necessary to code, test, debug, and implement new and/or existing programs while increasing systems analysis responsibilities and continuing to develop the programming core. Assist in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions related to existing computer systems, applications, and software. Provide working knowledge of the functional processes within the assigned system(s).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides programming and analysis to design, code, test, implement, and document existing and new programs/systems using current standards.
- Learns about the procedures, processes, and standards for Company programming and analysis.
- Communicates with end users, vendors, and IT personnel for direction and guidance on assigned tasks.
- Provides research and recommendations for improvements of existing systems, applications, and programs.
- Conducts system analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Three to five years of related work experience.
Knowledge and Skills – Required
- Experience working with Oracle Modules such as Financials, ERP, Inventory, Supply Chain, HCM, and/or EPM.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Applied knowledge of system design techniques, specifications, coding, testing and debugging procedures, and documentation methods.
- Expert knowledge of a variety of, but not limited to: databases or file structures, programming languages, productivity tools or development tools, and/or understanding of environments (web, mainframe, client server, etc.).
- Experience with Administrative, Management, Agile, and ITIL Methodologies.
- Experience with Business Process Documentation, Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Release Cycles, and Testing.
- Experience with Reporting tools such as SmartView and/or Essbase for Excel, BI Publisher, OTBI.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge and use of:
- SQL, XML.
- SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle, and/or Oracle SQL.
- MS Office Product Suite, SharePoint.
Knowledge and Skills – Preferred
- Administrative/Management (Release Pipeline, ITIL, Oracle Case Management, Coordination of Work, Business Partner & Vendor Management)
- Analysis (Functional, Technical, Code Reviews, Testing, (use cases, stories, scripting, QA & Execution))
- Business Process and Rules (Establishing best practices, drafting documentation, risk audit, controls and mitigation, requirements gathering)
- Development Languages (.NET, SQL, groovy script, XML, Xpath, XSLT, Java)
- Configuration (Oracle fusion applications (ERP, HCM, SCM/Inventory, or EPM), Security, Rules, Roles and privileges, Oracle Sandbox, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM))
- Database Skills (SQL Server and Oracle) and/or Database Tools (SQL Server Management Studio and Oracle SQL Developer)
- Platform/Productivity Tools (MS Office Suite, AzureDevOps, GIT, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite and ODI, MOVEit, SFTP, SharePoint, SmartView, Essbase Add-Ins for Excel)
- Reporting (BI Publisher, OTBI, Power BI, SSRS, Oracle Financial Reporting Studio, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Hyperion/Oracle Essbase)
If you are interested in applying for this position, click on "Apply for this Position" below. However, if you are already logged in, click on the "Add To My Jobs" below.
AA/EOE-Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Disabled/Vets