User Interface Designer / Proposal Design Consultant I
This position is accountable for customer experience and business analyst work for the company’s new issue and inforce illustration systems for life and annuity products, riders, distribution, and illustration system enhancements.
Maintain the integrity of the company’s illustration system while transforming it into a state-of-the-art customer experience. In addition, support the accelerated pace of product development for both life and annuity products through the following functions:
Strategy, Innovation, & Customer Experience Responsibilities include:
- Assist in setting the strategy for the illustration system.
- Assist in exploring new enhancements and features designed to enhance both the buying and selling customer experience; continually look for new ways to make the user experience more intuitive
- Work closely with other illustration system “stakeholders” in the following departments:
- third-party vendor programmers and testers (i.e. Insurance Technologies), INET Team, Distribution Innovation Group (Field Leaders & Sales Desk), Product Development, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, and Customer Innovation Group.
Technical Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation of business requirements for User Interface (UI), NAIC compliant illustrations, and other projects related to ForeSight and IC Solutions to be used by the Insurance Technologies and IC Solutions programmers.
- Develop with assistance, detailed test plans for implementation of the ForeSight and IC Solutions illustration systems which include: UAT entrance/exit test criteria, traceability matrix, regression testing, and expected results.
- Assist in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for ForeSight and IC Solutions illustration systems.
- Assist in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of third-party illustrations when new products and riders are developed. Third party vendor illustrations produce point of sale supplemental illustrations – third party vendors include, but are not limited to: InsMark, WinFlex, iPipeline, PlanGen, and Mobile Quick Quote.
- Maintain ForeSight and IC Solutions system defects through Insurance Technologies’ iConnect System, ServiceNow, and Jira.
- Work to improve the time efficiency of illustration testing by automated test tools that perform electronic compares between the test tool and ForeSight and/or IC Solutions illustration systems.
- Provide consultation and analysis when ForeSight and IC Solutions illustration systems are not producing expected/desired results.
- Assist with producing new issue and inforce illustrations on a case-by-case basis for products and/or policies with characteristics not supported by the company’s illustration systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or mathematics preferred or the equivalent work experience.
- Our ideal teammate is sales-focused relationship builder and collaborator with the ability to think strategically.
- The ideal teammate is also highly organized, responsive, proactive and hands on.
- Experience with life insurance and annuity products/riders, a plus.
- Experience performing User Acceptance Testing and/or creation of detailed test plans, a plus.
- Experience with User Interface and/or User Experience Design, a plus.
- Comfortable managing expectations and finding alternative solutions.
- Strong math and communication skills.
- Ability work as part of a team and under pressure.
- Understanding of desktop applications including Microsoft office products and Adobe Reader/Writer desirable.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check that may include fingerprinting.