Does growing your expertise in Office Administration while supporting youth development, healthy living and social responsibility interest you?
At the Y, it’s more than a job – it’s bettering our community.
Ready to join us?
Y our non-profit organization?
- Complimentary Y Membership for the entire family
- Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Community Involvement & Development
- Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO (Sick time, vacation days, personal days and holidays)
- Retirement Contributions
- Discounts on Family Programs
What does this role entail?
- Process and send Campaign acknowledgements
- Process and send Campaign bills
- Process campaign payments and pedges
- Reconcile campaign payments made online
- Build campaign structures in our operating system
What do I need to bring do the table?
- Three to five years of accounting and administrative experience
- Solid experience with office management systems
- Familiarity with online calendaring and cloud systems
- Proficiency in clear and concise correspondence composition
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills, public relations, and communication skills
- Knowledge of document preparation, editing, layout and proofreading essential
- CPR and First Aid certified upon hire and must be from one of the following:
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Safety & Health Institute