About the Company
TeraRecon is a leader in advanced visualization and artificial intelligence solutions. Our flagship product, Intuition, is the market share leader for radiology and cardiology advanced visualization. Our AI division was awarded the best new radiology vendor for 2018 and nominated for best new software in 2019 by readers of industry news leader, AuntMinnie. Further, we were recently named the 2021 KLAS Category Leader for Advanced Visualization. We are committed to redefining advanced visualization by leveraging machine learning and improving radiology workflows through personalized automation that increases efficiency. TeraRecon is a privately-held global company with its world headquarters in Durham, NC, and major offices in Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; Fremont, CA and Acton, MA. While our employees are located across the world, we work as one company, functionally-aligned, and goal-driven. TeraRecon’s transparency and collaborative work environment foster an energetic and inviting culture.
TeraRecon’s growth is due in large part to our highly sophisticated products and services. By offering some of the most advanced user-friendly healthcare solutions fueled with our innovative AI technology, we can continue our growth by commercializing relevant products that exceed our customer’s expectations. TeraRecon will continue its dedication to the development of clinically relevant and outcome-focused healthcare solutions utilizing skilled and innovative thinkers and doers who can build and execute using tools and processes for optimal product delivery.
About the Position
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager - Oncology to join our Product Management Team. The Oncology Lead Product Manager will hold primary responsibility for understanding the oncology market and its unmet clinical needs. This exciting position will include defining and prioritizing problems within the oncology market that can be addressed, working with customers and R&D to develop market feasible solutions, and enabling sales to effectively sell value-added clinically relevant oncology solutions.
The position is a remote US employee.
- Develop TeraRecon’s oncology strategy and solution of clinical tools focused around clinically relevant workflows, treatment, clinical trial participation, and patient outcomes
- Provide product management and guidance for the development of oncology relevant solutions and outcomes
- Manages on-market products to drive uptake and growth; managers product enhancements, develops promotions and provides sales support
- Creates and fosters a strong team spirit and assumes the role of product and customer champion and evangelist across the organization
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Interact with physicians, hospital executives, and service line administrators to become a natural extension of their Oncology teams
- Demonstrate the level of growth necessary to support the build-out of our Oncology Clinical Suite of applications
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive clinically relevant and impactful oncology solutions
- Participate as a key stakeholder in the product development life cycle of TeraRecon clinical solutions working closely with the product and engineering teams
- Ability to provide expert business presentations and first-pass product consultations regarding TeraRecon Oncology solution suite
- Guide the direction and development of our clinical application based on a customer-driven approach, clinical workflows and healthcare adoption
- Perform duties as an Oncology Specialized Product manager, a solution evangelist and a company leader, with the ability to execute with the agility of a startup and quickly refine the product/market fit and use cases to ensure that TeraRecon delivers in accordance with its world class reputation
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and the competition, continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, insurance carriers and others to challenge, modify and prioritize regional strategies, set the customer buying criterion, and differentiate our products from the competition.
- Prepare and present Quarterly Business Reviews, demonstrating an informed strategy, and precise tactical execution.
- Work cross-functionally to drive the go-to-market of our Oncology Solution
- Develop, execute and track best practices and standard operating procedures aligned with clinical innovation related to Oncology
- Exemplify the highest level of ethical business conduct and stewardship of TeraRecon
- 3-5+ Clinical Oncology experience
- 3+ years at a healthcare software or top healthcare IT consulting company as a clinical applications specialist or a solutions specialist working closely with clinical end users during the implementation and clinical use of software applications within clinical workflows. Keen understanding of the key components of a clinical software application and the ecosystem within which the application is deployed and utilized. Experience capturing user requirements, user experience and collaborating with the product and engineering teams as the clinical expert to inform the product roadmap.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a clinical research assistant, registered nurse, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, or equivalent with considerable healthcare experience and specifically experience in oncology
- Experience in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, understanding of diagnosing, treating, and managing Oncology patient
- Experience in Oncology Clinical workflows, treatment planning and tumor boards experiences with evidence-based practice guidelines and assessment tools
- Familiarity with the leading oncology software solutions utilized in diagnostics, treatment planning, decision support, care management
- Product Management Experience
- Bachelor’ degree and/or credentialed imaging degree with relevant industry work experience. MBA preferred
- RN, LVN, PA, DA, or PhD; ONCC Certification preferred
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, Section 125, and 401K
TeraRecon is an equal opportunity employer and a Federal subcontractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please refer to the “ EEO is the Law ” poster.