Sales Returnship, CHAMPS Group Purchasing
The Center for Health Affairs and CHAMPS Healthcare realize our people are our most valuable asset. We are committed to offering each of our employees a fulfilling career filled with passion and growth. As a member of The Center for Health Affairs and CHAMPS Healthcare, you will join a group of professionals who work collaboratively to positively impact the healthcare community. By investing in our team, we ensure everyone meets their personal and professional goals and feels engaged and successful in the organization. Our organization is proud to be named one of Crain's Best Employers in Ohio for 2020 & 2021.
Who We Are: The Center for Health Affairs and CHAMPS Healthcare has a rich history of dedication and service to its members and clients dating back over 100 years. The Center advocates on behalf of our member hospitals throughout Northeast Ohio. Through our business affiliates: The Essentials Group and CHAMPS Group Purchasing, we work together as ONE organization, striving to achieve our core values. We aim to be the catalyst for transforming healthcare in Northeast Ohio and across the United States.
The Position: Our Sales and Business Development Representative (returnship) will contribute to key sales operations initiatives, including compiling and developing prospective client information and lead generation. This will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the sales process. They will work closely with Sales, Sales Operations, and various other departments ensuring exposure to various sides of the sales cycle.
As an experienced professional who has taken a break from the workforce, this is your opportunity to re-engage your skills and re-power your career!
• Follow up on sales leads
• Research and generate lists of potential customers
• Learn and apply sales techniques
• Maintain sales records in CRM
• Participate in sales meeting
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel required
- Ability to quickly learn organization specific software
- Bachelor’s degree or previous work experience
- Previous work in a professional setting preferred
- 100% flexible hours, ability to work part or full time (No benefits)
- Returnship can last up to 1 year
- 100% remote, all equipment provided
Why Should You Apply?
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain recent hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Access to leadership with constructive developmental feedback
Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At The Center for Health Affairs and CHAMPS Healthcare, we believe together, we can build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse expressions of all employees. By ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of what we do, we energize our mission and most effectively serve our members, customers and community.