Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Outside Account Manager - France
Overall responsibility to drive sales in the specific territory of Central, North (including Bel & Lux) North-East or the North-West of France for the CSG brands Cannondale, GT Bicycles and Fabric.
The Account Manager is responsible for full account management of authorized dealers currently existing in region and to be added to region. You are responsible for drafting and implementing the business plan for the territory to achieve the annual sales targets. You will create and maintain a good understanding with clients, so that the clients are satisfied with the commercial and overall business relationship with CSG.
- You will have a close collaboration with the Customer Service Team, as well as all CSG employees, so that customer relationships are optimized and the sales targets are achieved.
- Successfully implement the CSG commercial policy to build strong retailer network for new challenges facing the market today and for the future; with all CSG brands distributed in territory.
- Active sales to the dealer base in territory.
- Provide customer service to dealer base in territory.
- Provide marketing support for dealer base.
- Drive Distribution goals of territory.
- Drive distribution and sales growth in territory”.
- Conduct dealer inventory sell through reports on a regular basis.
- Play an active role in accounts receivable collections.
- Attend: Sale seminars-training-education.
- Give Product team feedback from the market and opportunities.
- Participate in dealer events and national trade shows.
- Participate when needed, in CSG demo events organized in territory and/or country.
- Follows internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- You have an education in sales or a bachelor’s degree in the field of economics, international business, sales management or a similar field.
- An extensive network within the territory to manage and within the Cycling-, Sports- or Outdoor-Industry.
- At least a few years' experience in a similar position within the Cycling-, Sports- or Outdoor-Industry.
- Excellent team-player attitude, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities.
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Has strong planning and problem-solving skills with flexible attitude and is able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment.
- Excellent fit with sales, what means entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality.
- Experience in B2B Relationship.
- Commercial & Sales experience.
- General Business Management exp: Priorities/Protocol.
- International Company experience.
- Native speaking and living in territory to manage (Central, North, North-East or the North-West).
- Proficient in English.
- Microsoft Office.
- Driver’s license.
- Affinity with and passion for bikes and sports.
- Must be able to travel internationally for business.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion for mountain bikes, road bikes and Ebikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English / Spanish