Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Cycling Sports Group is a company filled with passionate people, each with a unique set of experiences and perspectives and one unified mission – to make cycling a part of everyone's lives. As true innovators and creators, we are continually crafting and enhancing our product towards this common goal.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you would be critical towards achieving our success. Executing on digital marketing strategy related to both email marketing as well as the digital expansion of our retail partners, you would be successfully delivering impactful results to our growing business.
This position has great development opportunities for an eager individual who wants to take our digital marketing to the next level. Are you a motivated, data driven and creative digital marketer? Do you have experience managing eCommerce websites? Do you enjoy enhancing and optimizing email marketing campaigns? If your answers are all yes, then this could be the role for you!
- Activate email marketing campaigns; cross-collaborate with digital teams to maintain schedule, conduct A/B testing, optimize and deliver email campaigns
- Organize retailer eCommerce program, regularly meeting with key retail partners to coordinate
- Analyze campaign performance and provide optimization recommendations
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting for the cross functional team and senior management
- Coordinate eCommerce campaign operations, working cross-functionally to identify inventory, landing page optimization and provide paid media support
- Support digital vendors and manage digital tools effectively
- Assist with social monitoring and community engagement
- Maintain awareness of new marketing platforms, digital trends and techniques, and look for new opportunities to innovate
- Serve as subject matter expert for the digital channels and consult with various stakeholders on digital media strategy
- Build process documentation and keep records of campaign implementations and optimizations
- Work closely with the Marketing Director and NA Marketing team providing ad hoc support as needed
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned
Communicativeness | Written Communication | Creativity | Learning Agility | Technical Expertise | Team Player | Problem Solving & Decision Making
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing: email, paid media, social media or marketing position (client side or agency side)
- College or University degree in marketing, digital, communication, or related field
- Experience managing a website/brand with eCommerce functionality
- Strong project management & analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite & Facebook Manager
- Experience in bicycle or other high-end consumer goods industry
- Familiar with A/B and multivariate testing
- Meet &/or exceed open & retention rate for email marketing campaigns
- Meet &/or exceed conversion rates for all e-commerce programs
- Meet annual eCommerce revenue goals
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Life & Disability Insurance
- FSA/HSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401k and company match
- Commuter Incentive Program
- Great discounts on company products
- Employee Wellness Program
- A mix of casual yet professional culture
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English / Spanish