Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Customer Service Representative
- Operates as Customer Service support for all CSG brands.
- Answers inbound telephone calls from riders and North American dealer base.
- Ensures a positive brand experience for consumers through knowledgeable responses to rider email inquiries, live chats, and social media messages through Zendesk.
- Provides customers/dealers with technical bicycle related product information.
- Provides customers/dealers with information specific to our brands.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves rider issues.
- Provides pre-purchasing advice to riders via phone, live chat, and e-mail.
- Acts as primary point of contact for all outside calls, dealer inquiries, and customer service issues and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Creates and edits technical documents that can be disseminated for internal and external use.
- Creates and maintains updates to consumer knowledge base.
- Presents and distributes product, technical and other company information to staff members.
- Recognizes, documents, and alerts the team leader of trends in customer calls.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Assists supervisor with on-the-job training for new employees.
- Projects a professional company image through all lines of communication.
- Follows internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Basic bicycle technical knowledge required.
- Must be flexible to work a varied full time schedule during the hours of 9:00am to 8:00pm ET-Monday-Friday.
- Associates degree or some college preferred.
- 2- 5 years experience working in bicycle shop or completion of bicycle mechanics training program and 1-2 years shop experience.
- Passion for Cycling and the Cycling Industry.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, highly flexible, and have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced demanding environment. Desire to advance within the industry is a plus.
- Experience using SAP is a plus.
- Experience using Zendesk is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English / Spanish