At DCM, we deliver efficient integrated industrial and commercial construction, maintenance, and turn-around services. With a tremendous depth of knowledge, extensive experience and demonstrated success in many markets across Canada and internationally, we build lasting partnerships with clients. Our mission is to be an industry leader by creating a family of talented individuals in a culture of innovation, safety, quality, efficiency, and fun. We are proud to work with talented and qualified employees who bring a variety of skills to our group, as these skills contribute directly to the growth and success of our business.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Perform payroll related tasks for unionized and/or non-unionized environments;
- Maintain records for all subcontractors and employees;
- Logistic duties such as flight bookings and camp bookings;
- General office duties;
- Verifying cost coding in the client database, as well as the internal database;
- Daily force reporting/attendance tracking;
- High attention to detail and ability to complete a high volume of data entry while maintaining tight deadlines;
- Perform other related functions as required by Management.
- Past experience in payroll in a construction-related environment is required;
- Computer skills with experience in Excel, Payroll Software;
- Experience coordinating logistics would be considered an asset;
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment to meet deadlines;
- On-site experience would be considered an asset;
- High School Diploma; equivalency considered;
- An administrative certificate would be considered an asset;
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience would be considered an asset;
- Energetic and team-oriented;
- Strong analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to produce quality work while reaching deadlines;
- Close attention to detail, and can work well under pressure;
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on accuracy;
- Have excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Day shift, 10 hours per day;
- Overtime during outage events;
- Flights from Calgary or Edmonton;
- Shift Cycle – 4&3 or 7&7 (subject to change); If local to Edmonton there would be an opportunity to work 5&2 in the office for certain time periods.