At DCM, we deliver integrated industrial and commercial construction, maintenance and turn-around services. With a tremendous depth of knowledge, extensive experience and demonstrated success in many markets across Canada and internationally, we build lasting partnerships with clients.
Our mission is to be an industry leader by creating a family of talented individuals in a culture of innovation, safety, quality, efficiency and fun. We are proud to work with talented and qualified employees who bring a variety of skills to our group, as these skills contribute directly to the growth and success of our business.
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling of the routine mechanical maintenance activities to be performed in the Upgrading and Utility Units.
- Coordinate gathering of field execution progress from the client and Contractors Supervisors/ Foremen during the execution of these jobs ensuring expectation are met.
- Support from routine maintenance and project execution.
- Primary accountability is to gather and amalgamate all mechanical maintenance activities including emergency, urgent and routine work orders, schedule and critical path.
- Define and prepare work packages for Mechanical jobs in process units of Upgrading and Utilities Oil Sands facilities.
- Review and define scope of work for repairs in liaison with the client planners in service, engineering, technical, process, operation and other company departments
- Coordinate with discipline planners and specialists all related work orders that are within the scope of the area assigned.
- Guide the material coordinator to ensure all required spares, materials and service contracts to execute the jobs as per the Work Order scope.
- Integrate the safety reviews of the work packages involving all disciplines.
- Integrate post-job planning report and ensure all executed work orders were properly documented and closed up as per the company standard and industries best practices.
- Input and continuous improvement of the maintenance, planning, scheduling and data integrity processes and standards.
- Report scheduling and planning activities.
- Mechanical technician, Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Experience in Industrial Construction;
- Good communication skills;
- 2-5 year experience as a planner;
- Experience planning, budgeting, estimation;
- Ability to produce quality work with little guidance, autonomy, resourcefulness;
- Knowledge of software: Primavera, Excel, MS Projects, Access, Word.
- Working in Fort McMurray, Alberta;
- Full time, permanent;
- Shift rotation; 4 days on/ 3 days off, 10 hours per day;
- Overtime as required;
- Camp Accommodations and flights provided from Edmonton or Calgary;
- Competitive salary.