ExperTech is a leading staffing and recruiting company, based in Montreal, QC and operating throughout Canada and the US. ExperTech recruits and delivers high-quality candidates for both permanent and contract/temporary assignments.
We are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Integrator for one of our clients located in Montreal. This is a permanent position with attractive compensation.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute to the requirements definition, the analysis and the selection of new security solutions.
- Support the IT security architects in the design of the security services.
- Produce the detailed designs of the security services.
- Document the installation and configuration procedures.
- Coordinate technical activities with the other contributors and service providers.
- Perform the installation and configuration of the security services.
- Define the test strategies and participate in their execution.
- Define the operational processes and procedures relevant to the management of the security services.
- Support and manage the security services in collaboration with the service providers.
- Train the security service users on their usage and associated processes.
- Understand the functional requirements of compliance initiatives: Exostar, GDPR, International Traffic In Arms Regulation, Sarbanes Oxley.
- Share knowledge with team members & participate in various learning-sharing activities
- Contribute to the collaborative and stimulating work environment
- Be a change agent & Agile mindset promoter
- Be connected to the industry in Montreal and beyond to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and team player.
- Ability to interact with staff, peers and customers on a technical and professional level.
- Display capacity and interest to collaborate on multiple mandates simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or other relevant programs.
- Five years’ experience in deploying and managing IT security solutions.
- Expertise and certifications on different security solutions, including solutions such as SIEM, EDR, CASB, vulnerability management, privileged access management, configuration management, WAF, IPS, email security, web content filtering, next-gen firewalls, etc. The following technologies are of interest: Splunk, Azure and AWS security components, Firemon Security Manager, Cisco Umbrella, Symantec WSS, IBM Resilient, Cisco Firepower, FortiGate and Rapid7 InsightVM.
- Good knowledge and experience in infrastructure and telecommunications.
- Good understanding of major compliance requirements: GDPR, Exostar, export control, Sarbanes‑Oxley.
- Knowledge of IT control frameworks (NIST, CIS, ISO, etc.) and a good understanding of IT General Controls.
- Aerospace industry knowledge would be considered an asset.
ExperTech would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the opportunity, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.