We are currently looking for a Java Full-Stack Developer to join an International Innovative Technology client located in downtown Montreal. This is a permanent position with attractive compensation.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute to a team that is multi-disciplined and self-managed;
- Offer help and know how to ask for it;
- Demonstrate openness to others' ideas while communicating respectfully ;
- Propose and help implement continuous improvement solutions ;
- Write quality code to develop and maintain web/mobile applications that are used on a large scale;
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and enhancing/ fixing existing ones ;
- Collaborate with the product owner and interact with other teams in order to provide innovative solutions;
- Recommend certain technologies and become proficient enough to support them .
- You have advanced knowledge of Java and other object-oriented programming .
- You have strong interest for functional programming language (Kotlin/Scala).
- You are experienced with container related technologies (Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Kubernetes) and want to learn more about stream-processing platform (Kafka).
- You have a good understanding of certain existing and emerging Web technologies (ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, NodeJS, etc …).
- You have experience developing with a Test-Driven-Development (TDD) mentality and some level of familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development Tools (Bamboo )
- You have a good sense of analysis and are effective at communicating your ideas.
- You have minimum two years of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer.
ExperTech is a leading staffing and recruiting company, based in Montreal, QC and operating throughout Canada and the US. ExperTech recruits and delivers high-quality candidates for both permanent and contract/temporary assignments.
ExperTech would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the opportunity, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.