Our client, a large prestigious international organization, is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst / Project Manager to work at its downtown Montreal office. This is for a temporary assignment with strong possibilities of long-term extensions.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Analyze functional & technical needs for a rebuild of various in-house applications from legacy to a new platform
- Identify/Develop/Communicate business requirements
- Create functional & technical specifications document for the software development team
- Manage execution and delivery of the projects to meet deadline
- At least 3 years of experience managing IT projects and software development projects in particular;
- At least 3 years of experience in systems analysis, design and implementation;
- Highly organized individual who thrives in pressure situations;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities;
- Process mapping using tools like Microsoft Visio;
- Highly analytical, motivated and detailed oriented.
- Spoken and written communications that are compelling, convincing and reassuring, and can articulate complex technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills that create openness and trust among colleagues.
- Experience in aviation-related commercial business analysis;
- Experience with multi-lingual publishing systems from a business operations perspective;
- Familiarity with software development include technologies such as .NET, VBScript and database systems like Microsoft SQL and Access.
ExperTech is a leading staffing and recruiting company, based in Montreal, QC and operating throughout Canada and the US. ExperTech recruits and delivers high-quality candidates for both permanent and contract/temporary assignments.
ExperTech would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the opportunity, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.