A workplace that’s invested in your success. A team that truly values one another. You should be a part of our culture, too. Are you ready to expand your capabilities and join a team of talented and supportive IT experts? If so, IMP Solutions is right for you.
Position: Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst, Professional Services
At IMP Solutions, we provide IT products, and IT and business consulting services to our clients across Canada. We are searching for Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst, Professional Services to join our Professional Services team in Halifax, Nova scotia.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a talented and growing team that is committed to providing service excellence, and is passionate about being part of something bigger. Are you ready for your next big step? Join our team!
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with client business representatives and experts to develop an understanding of, and document business requirements and business processes
- Establish the business goals, objectives and priorities (applicable to the Senior Business Analyst role)
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Lead senior management and subject matter experts through workshops and individual meetings
- Define business process and workflow models and guide our clients through business process transformations
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details
- Identify issues and propose resolutions, escalating to appropriate personnel as needed
- Assist with the development and delivery of training materials
- Plan and execute functional testing; support end-user acceptance testing
- Understand Change Management practices and experience in applying within a project environment would be considered an asset
What We Offer You:
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- 3 weeks paid vacation annually
- Professional development and training opportunities
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years (8+ years for the Senior position) experience as a business analyst, capturing business needs and requirements for business initiatives, large software development or implementation projects, or systems integration-based projects
- Experience with business modeling techniques and tools
- Knowledge of human-centered design principles
- Comfortable facilitating clients through workshops and requirements gathering sessions involving senior-level to junior-level staff
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar post-secondary education is preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven communication, listening, and team building skills
- Self-directed and possess strong decision-making skills
- Risk management; identify issues and escalate as appropriate
- Conflict resolution; negotiation skills; consensus building
- Focused on delivering quality services to customers; client-focused
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- CBAP certification would be an asset
If you are interested in joining our winning team and have what it takes to be successful in a dynamic industry, we want to hear from you!
Apply online at www.impgroup.com with your resume, and cover letter, by November 28th, 2022.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations and positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.
IMP Solutions is a division of IMP Group Limited.