It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
Reporting to the Vice President of Information Technology(VPIT), the Business Process Analyst is responsible for identifying and improving the outcomes of operational processes to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction as well as reducing cost. The candidate will also be responsible for leading continuous improvement initiatives for all departments in the organization, as well as evaluating, planning and implementing the improvements in the business processes and practices. Other aspects of the job include group facilitation, compiling and tracking data,preparing training materials and documenting processes.
The Business Process Analyst must be prepared to explain and defend any proposed changes to the current system.
· Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity and improve cycle time by reducing wasted time, scrap, rework, etc. resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
· Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training/workshops to drive cultural change
· Drive value stream mapping to define “As-Is Analysis” and the transition to Future State
· Develop and conduct compliance audits, program evaluations and reviews to drive results with the fortitude to ensure change is permanent
· Provide executive management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on key responsibilities and objectives.
· Receives input and coordination of information from various parties, and prepares and presents such information for management review.
· Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement concepts, principles and practices.
· Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
· Support/change management plans and training plans to ensure new processes are implemented in an optimal fashion, supporting the organization through the various stages of change.
· Work with the training department to develop training programs for the broader team related to the tools and solutions created.
· Participate in training facilitation of key process enhancements where applicable.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Industrial Engineering from an accredited University
· 5+ years’ experience in process improvements, cross-functional collaboration and workflow generation
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong leadership skills, ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change
· Strong work ethic that is able to work independently but also works well in team environment
· Results driven with an ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in Six Sigma, Reengineering or other Continuous improvement methodologies would be an asset
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word, excel ,Visio and ERP applications
· Lean Six Sigma Organizational training and certification would be an asset.
What can you expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group :
Competitive Salary, full benefit plan, RRSP, reduced gym membership, free parking, and a great dynamic team!
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.