It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
Reporting to the Base Manager, FBO, the Aircraft Refueller will provide customer service in support of the Shell Aerocentre.
Duties required to accomplish this position may include, but are not limited to the following:
- To provide services for marshalling in aircraft's as well as all ground services required by aircraft such as lavatory, water, and power services and any other aircraft services that may be required
- Provide services to refuel aircraft according to Shell and IAS standard procedures
- Provide services to defuel aircraft's according to Shell and IAS standard procedures
- Provide services for hangar moves, aircraft towing and all other services required by our clients and/or sister companies (IMP Group)
- Provide services for De-Icing (type4) of aircraft's during winter season, if required
- Provide services for all clients and/or sister companies (IMP Group), actual or potential
- Responsible to perform daily/weekly/monthly checks within Shell and/or IAS standards
- Responsible for keeping the FBO area, Lineman office and FBO equipment neat and clean
- To participate in and complete all Shell or IAS required training and on-going recurrent
- To greet and serve our customers with the highest standards
- Other duties as assigned based on operational requirements
- This position requires a flexible work schedule to meet operational requirements
Qualifications required (or preferred) to perform this position include:
- One year experience within the Aviation industry (an asset) with prior experience in aircraft refuelling desired
- Completion of high school education or equivalent
- Possess a Driver License Class 3 and must maintain throughout employment
- Current and clean drivers’ abstract required
- Must pass Transport Canada Security Clearance and requirements (MOT)
- Required candidate to obtain D pass (driving on airport apron)
- Requires candidate to obtain Radio Operator Certificate
- Outstanding customer service skills and professionalism
- Strong work ethic with the ability to follow established operational and safety procedures
- Basic computer knowledge / aptitude - Ability to use various IAS and Shell applications / systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Bilingualism (English / French) considered as asset
- Flexible work schedule to meet operational demands including call-in requirements. Must be able to work days, evenings, nights and weekends to fulfill 24/7 operational requirements.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.