The purpose of this role is to provide Timekeeping support to all Aerospace Branches, including CSH & HP.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Payroll/Timekeeping duties
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding employee time records in accordance with all HR and Corporate policies, procedures, programs and collective agreements.
- Maintain confidential, accurate, and up to date employee files
- Accurately track employee clinical appointments, overtime banking and vacation requests.
- Liaise with payroll department on related employee issues
- Prepare reports as required.
- Other duties as assigned, or required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Post secondary education or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years accounting experience.
- Experience in a payroll function would be considered an asset.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations in a fast paced, diverse environment
- Ability to take initiative and follow through with projects and meet deadlines
- Experience with JD Edwards and Kronos
- Strong working knowledge of all required MS Office software, with strong emphasis on Excel.
- Incumbents must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR), and Canadian Government Security Clearances.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies. Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 8S activities in your area
To apply for this position, please apply on-line at www.impgroup.com.
Note: Internal employees please use source code “I am an IMP employee”. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
IMP Group is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and women.