The Innotech Execaire Aviation Group (IEAG) is looking for a knowledgeable and result-driven Aircraft Maintenance and Technical Services sales manager, who will be preferably based in Toronto, Ontario. This position will call for establishing new relationships with customers, nurturing existing ones and identifying & capturing new opportunities in business aviation and the airline industries. The goal is to ensure long-term mutually beneficial partnerships between customers and Execaire, and, in the process, achieve the yearly sales objectives. The position will report to the Sales Director, Technical Services based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Aircraft Maintenance and Technical Services sales manager
- Meets and exceeds the yearly sales quotas for the allocated regions (Canada / USA);
- Establishes new customer relationships and grows customer base;
- Manages current customer relationships to maximize recurring business;
- Prepares for and attends trade shows, conferences, meetings, and other local, regional or national promotional opportunities;
- Collaborates with the team to find optimal solution for customers and IEAG;
- Researches and analyses market information and shares with colleagues to maintain competitiveness;
- Maintains record of prospects, leads, customer contacts, wins & losses on CRM database;
- Documents and submits customer requests for quotation to the Estimating team;
- Follows-up on quotes with customer towards closure;
- Participates in the development of the sales strategic plan, sales process optimization and sales tactics development.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales and/or technical positions;
- General knowledge and experience of business aviation maintenance and avionics;
- Knowledge of Citation, Global and Challenger aircrafts maintenance schedules is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience of executive aircraft interior sales and of NDT is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience with airlines operations, line maintenance and aircraft servicing is an asset
- Excellent communicator and negotiator to effectively and efficiently manage the sales cycle;
- Superior inter-personal skills displaying genuine consideration for customer needs;
- Proven solving skills and ability to adapt to changes quickly;
- Intuitive based on customer relations support experience to ensure customers’ needs are fulfilled; based on trust and integrity;
- Team player helping colleagues, company and customers to succeed;
- High business and personal ethics and integrity to strengthen IEAG’s brand equity in the market place;
- Dependable and reliable self-starter and autonomous ;
- Result driven striving to beat targets;
- Persistent and disciplined in pursuing leads and opportunities;
- Willingness to learn and develop self, others and company;
- Flexible and open-minded;
- Computer literate and Web-savvy (Microsoft Office Suite);
- Knowledge of French is an asset;
Available to travel 50% of the time.
Education: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME M1 & M2); post-secondary education completion is an asset.