It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as a Refueller:
- Perform daily QC (Vehicle walk-around inspections, fuel testing inspections on vehicles and tank farm equipment)
- Aircraft Re-fueling and Tank Farm SOP’s
- Ensure the correct loading and balancing of fuel
- Operate equipment within close proximity to airfield personnel, aircraft and other airfield equipment safely and efficiently
- Promptly and accurately complete all associated paperwork as required
- Perform and record light maintenance tasks on Vehicles and Equipment and immediately report any repair requirements
- Perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by management request.
- Provide a variety of aircraft services, including marshaling, fueling, hangar storage, towing and other ground support.
- Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft.
- Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and customer vehicles
- Transmit accurate information via various forms (radio, telephone, electronic, etc.)
- Working closely with all team members to ensure customer needs are met
- Performing other duties as assigned
What qualifications are expected from a Refueller at Innotech Aviation Services:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company insurance
- General mechanical competence and ability to effectively use hand tools
- Strong customer services skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work all shifts including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities/fast-paced environments
- Mechanical aptitude preferred, but not required
- Must have a clear driving record for the past 3 years
- Previous related job experience preferred, but not required
What YOU can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.