It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as a Flight Concierge:
- Priority to ensure delivery and standardize level of service for Charter Sales clients
- Responsible for all Flight Ops coordination
- Support to Sales and interface with Ops including flight validations and qualifications
- Support to billing and admin for charter flights
- Charter quote and sourcing support to Charter Sales Team
The Flight Concierge will work closely with Charter Sales Team to support the sales process and directly manage the Charter client’s flight operation experience and interactions with the Company.
- For booked Charters, serve as Charter Sales client single point of contact for all issues related to the execution of any sold Charter flights. Build a customized and hassle free flight experience for our Charter clients through strategic initiatives.
- Interact with Charter Sales clients to ensure that their needs are met and provide the highest level of customer service.
- Assist with the securing of services for CAR 704 flights (catering, ground transportation, customs, etc.) and/or brokered flights.
- In collaboration with the Company’s service acquisition department, ensure that all planned flights comply with local regulations and that passenger entry requirements are met.
- Ensure planned flights meet the requirements of the Company Operations manual.
- Prepare and submit charter billing information to the charter sales team.
- Interact with our clients and enter their trip details and service requests into the scheduling system.
- Ensure that all requests comply with company policies.
- Coordinate with the crew, maintenance and the Charter Sales Team for all events relating to the aircraft that affects its availability or ability to conduct the mission, including specifically the sourcing of available aircraft and the development of acceptable operational solutions to client requirements
- Administer the trip from creation to completion in order to mitigate any issues that could affect the client.
- Maintain aircraft profiles on third party software (ARGUS, AVINODE, etc.)
- Maintain charter client profiles within Salesforce and other internal CRM systems
What is expected from a Flight Concierge at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Undergraduate degree or college degree preferred
- Background in client service, marketing and branding
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours to satisfy the client’s requests
- Considerable aviation knowledge
- Strong client facing communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills
- Strong IT capabilities
- Multi-lingual is an advantage
What YOU can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent health benefits
- Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
- Employee Assistance Program
- Great task diversity and unique challenges
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.