It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
What your day will look like as an Account Payable Clerk:
ACCOUNT PAYABLE RESPONSIBILITIES 50%
Process incoming invoices for payment
1. Access and manage timeliness of incoming vendor invoices (mail, email, vendor portal)
2. Review vendor invoices for relevance, accuracy, taxes and values.
3. Processing of Non PO invoices: code invoices according to set guidelines, process for internal approval via electronic tool (ONBASE document management system), once approved transfer invoice profile/data to JDE, then in cue awaiting payment.
4. Processing of PO invoices: once service/item reception is posted, invoice image is scanned (via Kofax document imaging system), then stays in cue awaiting payment.
5. Weekly or as needed, process payments via electronic transfer, wire or check as required.
OTHER REPSONSIBILTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
a. Work with internal colleagues to clear problem invoices, POs, coding, etc.
b. Communicate with suppliers to obtain required credits, statement of accounts, etc.
c. Adjust vendor profile as needed, under structured accesses to vendor modifications and updates.
d. Verify and reconcile supplier statements - follow up with supplier for unreconciled items on regular basis.
e. Follow up on open purchase orders not vouchered.
What is expected from an Account Payable Clerk at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
1. Academic: minimum DEC in accounting.
2. Minimum 3 years' work experience in similar role.
3. Intermediate knowledge of Excel
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
What YOU can expect at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group:
Excellent health benefits
Retirement pension plan, matched by the company
Employee Assistance Program
Great task diversity and unique challenges
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.