The Harding commitment is to help one client at a time, delivering independence to our customers through providing innovative and custom healthcare solutions. We are just as committed to our team, with a learning culture and work environment that empowers you to continually grow and develop in your career. The meaningful work we do is life-changing for our clients; join our team and make a difference, every day!
Position: Sales Representative
Harding Medical is searching for a Sales Representative to join our Sales team. If you are enthusiastic and a self-motivated individual, you are our ideal candidate!
Join the Harding team and directly make a difference for people with physical difficulties so that can conquer the challenges of everyday life. Leave every workday with the feeling of completing rewarding and meaningful work with a positive impact.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for promoting the company sales of equipment and services through the provision of personalized and professional advice; information, and consultation to Long Term Care facilities
- Open and maintain lines of communication with clients, product and solutions partners, and applicable government agencies to provide consultation and information with regard to equipment and services available
- Develop and maintain contact with health care professionals to promote sales of home health care medical equipment; provide information on new or existing products; conduct demonstrations; prepare quotations and make presentations as deemed appropriate by the company
- Maintain on-going communication with Sales Manager to obtain financial approval for specific types of contractual arrangements, obtain product knowledge, etc., and to request preparation of equipment for sale or demonstration
- Responsible for all stock equipment that is on loan and for the maintenance and security of equipment used for demonstration
What We Offer You:
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Professional development and training opportunities
What You Need to Succeed:
- Minimum two-year college or post-secondary degree; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Professional sales training, sales experience in a hospital, private clinic or general knowledge of patient care and hospital departments an asset
- Solid understanding of wheelchairs, elevators, scooters or aids for daily living
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license is a must as travel is required
If you are self-starter with ability to plan, organize, and execute, we want to hear from you!
Apply online at https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/ by December 31st, 2022 .
Harding Medical is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations and positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.
Harding Medical is a division of IMP Group Limited.