Software Developers (All Levels)
Who We Are
VividCloud is a fast-growing software services company with a focus on helping clients digitally transform their products and businesses using the AWS cloud technology stack. Our engineering teams are 100% US-based with our first engineering center in Brunswick, ME. We focus on applications in Medical, Industrial, Consumer Devices, Automotive, and Financial industries.
- We help our clients accomplish their digital transformation strategies by moving their products and systems to the Cloud, by changing devices into smart, connected IoT ‘things’, and turning big data into business opportunities.
- We design and build products and systems using the latest technologies—sometimes starting from a clean sheet of paper, and sometimes by reengineering and migrating legacy software to the Cloud.
- Our mission is to out-perform the competition in the US and offshore in every way we can—starting with the people we hire to the technology we use to the collaborative experience you have working with us—at a competitive price.
Why Join Our Team
At VividCloud, we care deeply about keeping our employees happy. Yes, we offer great pay. We strive to be the most competitive in our market and industry when it comes to compensation and benefits. But we also offer things beyond pay and benefits. We retain great people because we keep them challenged with established and the newest cutting-edge technologies, offer flexibility that you will not find at most places, and we collaborate and value every single team member input and ideas.
- We offer very competitive compensation.
- Our health benefits are effective on your very first day of hire.
- We offer trust, collaborative, and flexibility. This is our culture.
- We will encourage and pay for your skill certifications.
Based in Brunswick, Maine, VividCloud is looking for Software Engineers at various levels from Junior to Principal. This role is open to candidates only in Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
The truly unique thing about our company is that we don't hire people for specific roles, but instead we try to find well rounded engineers/developers who want to be in control of their future growth. The reason for this is we have so many projects going on with various clients, that it gives our engineers the opportunity to be able to slot into different teams if they need a switch up and want to learn new skillsets. We never want to put someone in a box. We also offer a lot of paid certifications and training courses, so if you are wanting to add to your skillset, we encourage it and will help in any way that we can.
- We prefer folks with a combination of skills such as Java, Python, React, Django, AWS or transferrable cloud experience. However, we are happy to train!
VividCloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.