Position: Full-time, permanent.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Here's what we do and why we do it
Simply put, we will work together to simplify businesses' IT with cloud technology so they can focus on what really matters, making people’s lives better. Discover how we do that here: www.sherweb.com/about/
Here's how you will contribute to the success of the company
Our M365 support team is expert in Cloud computing and customer service. Every day, we do business with large corporations and support system administrators around the world. Each case represents a learning opportunity! You will work in an environment in which people are at the heart of all decisions. You will not only join a team; you will be part of a family. If facing new technical challenges daily while offering impeccable VIP customer support motivates you, this job is for you. We are looking for talented teammates, both at work and in the playroom.
Here's what your day-to-day will look like in this role
- Assist M365 Premier partners and customers by taking the necessary steps to solve technical problems: identify causes, offer remote support using virtual machines, find solutions and deliver the winning recipe.
- Assess customer problems and build trust through your system administrator or technical advisor experience.
- Use your strong customer service skills to improve business-to-business relationships. Customer satisfaction is at the forefront.
- Provide customized technical solutions to large corporations around the world. Your customers will be system administrators, IT directors and executives.
- Manage client escalations and de-escalations and work with engineering teams to offer premier-level resolutions.
- Tackle new technical challenges daily, whether it’s about security AAD, autopilot, device management or others.
Here's what you need to have and master to get the job
If you have at least half, you have a great chance to receive a call from us.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Office 365 or Microsoft 365 with some of the following:
- Administration of Enterprise versions of Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business Server or Lync Server.
- Migration experience (progressive, failover, hybrid and IMAP).
- Knowledge and experience in creating and running PowerShell scripts
- A specialization on an advanced product like Intune, Azure, SharePoint or Teams (an asset).
- College diploma in an IT field or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSE or MCITP (an asset).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to vulgarize technical concepts.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Sense of urgency and ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Solution-centric approach and customer-oriented attitude.
If you have these skills, you will fit right in with us
- You are a quick learner, want to improve every day and like to support advanced technologies.
- You have confidence in your technical knowledge and can act as an M365 expert to solve complex problems.
- You love challenges and measure yourself against a wide variety of technical problems. Facing the unknown is for you stimulating, and not destabilizing!
- You know how to quickly connect with customers, reassure them and provide them with exemplary service.
- You master online research and find all the necessary information.
Here's what you can expect from us
We believe professional success is based on one's ability to build genuine relationships, to showcase her/his talent at every opportunity and to be a lifelong learner. If you share this vision, you will be pleased to find among us highly experienced professionals who will be happy to mentor or coach you. We will invest in your development. We will also provide you with the compensation and the opportunities that will help you make your aspirations a reality. So, if you have a head full of ideas and a soul full of hopes, here the floor is yours.
This is our team philosophy
Humans were built to help each other. What unites our team is the sense of purpose we get from helping one another and our customers. That's who we are, not just what we do. If you share this philosophy, you might just be one of us. Send us your resume to tell us your story.