Manager, Human Resources
MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
Our Client, a highly regarded and respected global mobility relocation management company is in need of a talented and exceptional person to join the Human Resources team. The Client is looking for a Human Resources professional who knows how to be a business partne who understands the value of building excellent relationships with all employees within the company. This is a newly-created position that will support the fast-growing regional office of over 50 employees located in Walnut Creek, CA and reporting into the SVP, Human Resources in the Texas-based global corporate headquarters.
Our Client shared with us that the opportunity is for a Human Resource Professional that brings to the role the following:
- A passion for recruiting with a solid track record of success in the Bay area
- Ability to handle employee relations issues with finesse
- Excited about the opportunity to implement new processes and work on projects
This job is all about...
- Assisting in developing and administering an effective recruitment program across designated teams and locations
- Resolving employee relations matters effectively to offset company risk and reach optimal outcome for the team member and company for designated teams and locations
- Assisting managers in administering performance reviews, guidance and coaching of team members
- Coaching employees to ensure consistent application of policies, procedures, practices and culture
- Administering FMLA and Medical leave programs and leave tracking for assigned team members
- Delegating work to the Payroll/HR Coordinator and the HR Coordinator from time to time
- Administering various team member surveys
- Producing deliverables on a wide variety of projects, as assigned by the SVP, HR
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10 years' general experience in the HR field OR any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration; knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of personnel management; knowledge of the organizations and operations of administrative programs; ability to develop long-term plans and programs and to evaluate work accomplishments; ability to apply and adapt practices and techniques to the special requirements of senior management; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, team members, and the general public; ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a pragmatic approach; able to work a fast pace
- Demonstrated success in providing timely and accurate HR advice and guidance to a client group
- 7-10 years’ experience with prevailing HR and payroll laws, compensation & benefits practices, performance management and employee relations procedures.
- Specific experience as an HR professional in California is required.
- Certifications of SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR preferred. PHR-CA or SPHR-CA also strongly preferred.
If you have the experience and skill requirements outlined to fill this critical position, please update/input your resume for us at www.signature-source.com. You may also send us a resume (Word document preferred) to email@example.com. After our review of your qualifications, if your experience meets the needs of our client, we will be in touch with you to schedule a screening call. If not, please know that we will keep your information confidential and notify you when an opportunity does become available that is a better match for your experience.
Education Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 5-9 Years
Travel Required: About 25%