Business Traveler Analyst
BUSINESS TRAVELER ANALYST
Our Client, a highly regarded Global Relocation Management organization, is hiring a Business Traveler Analyst.The International Relocation & Compliance (IRC) Coordinator is responsible for assisting the business traveler in creating a profile and how to navigate the business travel tracking system. This position is instrumental in monitoring business traveler tracking system alerts for any compliance alerts that may need to be actioned and executing as needed. The Business Traveler Analyst is also responsible for responding to questions from the client stakeholders, the business traveler, third party service provider, and organizational colleagues. Furthermore, the Business Traveler Analyst will engage in producing management reports for internal and client consumption. The position provides for extended business traveler case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, and supplier coordination. The position works in conjunction with the Global Compensation Services team to ensure client deadlines and service level agreement metrics are met. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Acts as the main point of contact regarding the business travel tracking system access and business traveler profile updates, as well as, coordination of initial compliance document processing service requirements.
- Ongoing monitoring of business tracking system compliance alerts.
- Plans and coordinates any compliance document filing requirements with related service provider, as needed, and as applicable.
- Initiates tax provider services when needed (per client risk tolerance matrix).
- Maintains ancillary Business Travel profiles with compliance documents and related effective date monitoring.
- Supports management reporting to client stakeholders and colleagues.
- Addresses questions from Business Travel client stakeholders, and/or colleagues.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations and correspondence in the system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to privacy and policies standards at all times. Prepares management reports for both internal and external distribution per the agreed client timelines.
- Works with management on various projects; reports back on project status and attends applicable meetings.
- Assists with the training or onboarding of new team members. Coordinates with team members to assist on the training of new processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification preferred
- One (1) to four (4) years of customer service experience is preferred
- Previous experience in assignment counseling strongly preferred
- Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
- May require flexible working hours; such as early or late day starts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and handling administrative tasks
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Education Required: Bachelor
Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Relocation Required: No
Travel Required: None