At DCM, we deliver integrated industrial and commercial construction, maintenance and turn-around services. With a tremendous depth of knowledge, extensive experience and demonstrated success in many markets across Canada and internationally, we build lasting partnerships with clients.
Our mission is to be an industry leader by creating a family of talented individuals in a culture of innovation, safety, quality, efficiency and fun. We are proud to work with talented and qualified employees who bring a variety of skills to our group, as these skills contribute directly to the growth and success of our business.
As part of the BOM Reconsolidation Group you will have the opportunity to apply your expertise in the Warehouse and Field walk downs. In this role, you will utilize your strong relationship building skills to maintain an excellent level of customer service and professionalism. As a member of the BOM Reconsolidation Team, your work will contribute to the overall success of the Horizon Oil Sands operations, support Reliability Engineering Team and Project expansions.
To work as a team member in the Reliability Group you must be familiar with Materials Management, Reading of Cross Section and P&ID drawings and others in a world class oil sands mining operation. This position will provide you with invaluable Oil and Gas industry experience and allow you to further develop in your career in Materials Management, Reliability Engineering.
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling of the routine mechanical maintenance activities to be performed in the Upgrading and Utility Units.
- Evaluate pump Cross Sectional drawing, OEM spare parts and Bill Of Material in Maximo for correctness;
- Engage Vendors for new data or to update data to obtain latest updated information
- Evaluate documents in McLaren and upload latest version to supersede previous version;
- Work with Reliability Engineering to capture undocumented changes
- Validate parts description, Primary Vendor, OEM Parts Number and adjust reorder points / stock category for fill stock
- Do physical check in Warehouse for: Count spares on hand; Verify catalog numbers of spare parts; Check for duplication of catalog numbers to be consolidate
- Validate all information sent to MAXIMO and Document Control data base for correctness
- Ensure all modifications, upgrades and latest revisions is in McLaren and supersede previous revision
- Support from routine maintenance and project execution..
- Mechanical technician, Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Experience in Industrial Construction;
- Good communication skills;
- 2-5 year experience as a planner;
- Experience planning, budgeting, estimation;
- Ability to produce quality work with little guidance, autonomy, resourcefulness;
- Knowledge of software: Primavera, Excel, MS Projects, Access, Word.
- Working in Fort McMurray, Alberta;
- Full time, permanent;
- Shift rotation; 4 days on/ 3 days off, 10 hours per day;
- Overtime as required;
- Camp Accommodations and flights provided from Edmonton or Calgary;
- Competitive salary.