It’s an exciting time at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group. For more than 50 years, we have provided a full range of services for business and commercial aviation customers. IEAG is also a leading provider of aviation and technical support solutions with its full-service aircraft sales, management & charter group, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and refurbishment capabilities. Today, we are transforming and growing to meet the demand of OEMs, business aviation customers and airlines. We are a premier Canadian aviation company with an international presence!
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join and grow with a dynamic company, you will thrive at Innotech-Execaire Aviation Group!
General Functions and knowledge:
Responsible for servicing, trouble-shooting, repair, maintenance, modification, and functional testing of aircraft, power plants, mechanical systems.
- Ensure proper job setup before aircraft arrives,( i.e.review work package, parts cage, work station, tooling, etc.)
- Hold morning meetings with assigned Project Personnel in order to : review schedule and "daily to do list", review scheduled milestone events.
- Distribute work to Production personnel and monitor progress.
- Ensure that all required information is entered daily on the work order, and incurrent and accurate.
- Raise Work Order requests and input estimates, as required.
- Validate work performed against proper job no. and work order.
- Order parts against proper job number, and work order, and follow-up delivery dates
- Report to the immediate supervisor all issues impacting schedule.
- Ensure assigned work is accomplished on time, and report any difficulties to the immediate supervisor.
- Keep the immediate supervisor informed of potential overrun hours and all thereon-produ active time.
- Liaison with inspection for QC issues.
- Ensure continuity of information by performing handover of shift.
- Coordinate the disposition of parts remaining in parts cage at the end of project.
- Train and assign personnel.
- Promote accident prevention and health and safety of their crew and report any infraction.
- Promote sustainable 6S environment
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience working with business aircraft (Global/Challenger)
- Valid AME (M2) license
- Endorsement (preferably on Challenger 300)
- Good knowledge of aircraft parts, materials, shop procedures, manuals, applicable civil aviation regulations, as well as the technical expertise to perform tasks as assigned.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.