IMP Solutions, a division of IMP Group Limited, provides IT and business consulting services, and IT products to clients across Canada. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia for over fifty years, IMP Group continues to stand for diversity and strength. IMP Group has gained a very strong reputation nationally, being named one of the 50 Best Managed Companies . We are also proud to be one of Nova Scotia's Top Employers and one of Atlantic Canada's Top Employers.
Our passion is working with organizations to provide innovative and cost-effective business solutions. Our consultants offer outstanding technical capabilities, solid business experience, and a commitment to customer-centered methodologies.
IMP Solutions is looking for an experienced Customer Site Manager for our Managed Services Department. You will be the customer’s advocate within the Managed Services Department responsible for overseeing the delivery of services and ensuring the customers’ contracted terms are met.
You will assist and participate in establishing and refining delivery processes with the goal of creating uniform and repeatable process’s and procedures to ensure each customer receives the same experience from the onset of their contract go live date. Your role will hold all service and support accountable for carrying out contracted services and projects.
You will generate and review reports with customers which outline the services performed during the reporting period, have frank discussions with customers regarding services, current and future IT needs, take recommendations from IT staff and present them to the customer in plain English terms. You will be expected to assist with onboarding new customers into Managed Services and help be the face of the Managed Services Partnership.
Duties Required to Accomplish Job (May include, but not limited to):
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in plain English to customer IT decision makers. You should be able to recognize opportunity for improving customer’s current IT setups and help to assist with getting the appropriate technical resources involved in planning and prepare presentations for those opportunities.
- You will receive customer Out of Scope requests such as project and consulting requests, new hardware or software purchases and you will coordinate with necessary sales and project department to turn around the necessary information to the customer.
- Making sure the Customer’s Documentation is in order and meets professional standards.
- Meeting with customers either in-person, via telephone or videoconference to review reports, high profile items or general account check-ins to get the pulse of the client.
- Assist in mentoring the IMP Solutions Service Desk on overall service and support.
- Follow customer IT onboarding and IT project best practices, as well as to participate in customer onboarding projects playing a key role in having successful customer service delivery.
- Be a client escalation point for issues as well as to escalate concerns to the Network Operations Center Manager when needed.
- Provide Network Operations with feedback for coaching of all levels of IT staff providing service and support. Participate in meetings with senior NOC staff to keep everyone informed and engaged with all client and department status and needs.
- Must stay current on IT trends and be able to have high level discussions on pro/cons of current and upcoming technologies.
- Local travel around HRM as well as into New Brunswick occasionally will be required.
- Generate customer reports on service tickets and asset monitoring. Provide proactive, quality commentary and recommendations based on those reports while working with the sr. technical team to add their commentary to recommendations in a language the customer can understand.
- Experience with Account Management
- Extensive technical skills, particularly around communicating technological concepts to non-technical people.
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills for all levels of staff internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with Managed IT Services will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with IT ticketing systems and ability to built workflow and reporting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Cloud technologies and Microsoft CSP program will be considered an asset.
- At least 2+ Years experience presenting, developing and recommending business aligned IT services.
- At least 2+ Years leading or working closely with multi-functional teams.
- ITIL designation will be considered an asset.
- PMP designation will be considered and asset.
If you are interested in joining our winning team and have what it takes to be successful in a dynamic industry, then submit your resume in confidence along with cover letter, professional/supervisory references and salary requirements.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply on-line at www.impgroup.com .
Last date to apply: 19th February 2021
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal People, Visible Minority Groups, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations of positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on either your cover letter or resume.