We seek team members who embody and exhibit our core values:
- Integrity: Follow through and treat others with respect
- Accountability: Responsible for taking initiative and ownership
- Teamwork: Committed to working together
- Empowerment: Encourage each other to act with confidence, trusting in our knowledge and abilities
- Creativity: Approach problems and opportunities with an open mind
- Achievement: Recognized for accomplishing company, team and individual goals
At Midland States Bank, we believe in proper training for all levels of employment to ensure our excellence in consistent customer service. We accomplish this through a variety of training programs, including Pacific Institute© personal development training and St. Meyer & Hubbard© sales training.
We also believe in giving back to our communities in a number of ways. Our employees give their time and talent to a number of organizations. Midland also gives back by providing charitable contributions.
Pay, perks & benefits.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
Our wealth accumulation options include a generous match on 401(k) contributions and an employee stock purchase program. Pay programs include performance- and company-based merit increases and bonuses.
We offer education and career development opportunities and paid time off. All employees are offered the option to open up free checking and savings accounts and take advantage of Midland's Employee Loan Programs.*
Equal Opportunity Employer. Midland is committed to an engaged and inclusive culture to promote and ensure equal opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, disability or any other protected class.
*Loans based on credit approval and employment rules