At Nautilus, we are on a mission to empower healthier living through individualized, connected fitness experiences. We are dedicated to building a healthier world, one person at a time. Our values support our foundation and enable us to be a successful team.
- We are CONSUMER-OBSESSED. We exist to serve consumer needs and wants, using data and our deep consumer knowledge to drive our decision making.
- We stay FOCUSED on fewer, bigger, bolder bets and seek simplicity in all we do.
- We are AMBITIOUS INNOVATORS who think big, seek to be the disruptors, and innovate differentiating experiences that make an important difference in our consumers’ lives.
- We are diligent PROBLEM SOLVERS, accountable to ourselves and our teams by taking responsibility, providing transparency, and adhering to the highest ethical standards.
- We CARE DEEPLY about our employees, partners, shareholders and communities where we do business and go above and beyond to be inclusive and create a positive environment where everyone’s contributions are valued.
- We WIN TOGETHER by putting our team above self, pushing and supporting each other, and having fun as we work together as a team to accomplish our goals.
We're a leading developer of consumer fitness products with well-known brands (Nautilus®, Bowflex®, and Schwinn® Fitness) and a resilient culture driven to build upon our strengths. Nautilus is a publicly traded company (NLS) headquartered in in Vancouver, WA.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work remotely in the short term and in the Vancouver, WA office thereafter.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are recruiting for a Consumer Experience Manager to join our Consumer Insights team. The ideal canddiate is exceptional at researching CX across touchpoints, developing insights from that information and inspiring positive change across the organization, all with the goal of creating brand experiences that promote life-long relationships with our customers by helping them success in their fitness journey.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role you will act as the consumer champion and influence organizational culture to listen and to act on customer feedback be tracking, investigating and developing a deep understanding of our consumers fitness journey. You will be involved in identifying key aspects of our consumer’s experience that drive value, loyalty and most importantly, our consumer’s feeling that they are successful in their fitness journey. This role will collaborate with teams from Marketing, Product Development, Customer Care and Finance to improve experiences across all touchpoints. You will conduct research, get to know our customers, distill observations into insights and share them company-wide in an effort to focus our efforts on the most important opportunities and inspire the design of better experiences. Regularly review metrics at all levels and keep a running list of CX improvements.
Organizational Adoption and Accountability : align business goals with customer-focused culture; maintain list of CX improvements; work across departments to improve CX; regularly review metrics and feedback at all levels; serve as VOC stakeholder in projects and serve as the customer advocate;
VOC, Customer Insight and Understanding: design and implement VOC programs; drive quantitative and qualitative analysis of customer feedback, journeys, pain points; identify and map customer touch points; implement process for reacting to customer feedback
Experience Design, Improvement and Innovation: use customer insights to define and prioritize opportunities for improvements; use journey mapping to improve relevant moments of truth; assess and track experience gaps across touch points; guide teams to proactively find CX opportunities
Metrics, Measurement and ROI: identify key CX metrics to track experience quality, satisfaction and loyalty; develop infrastructure and mechanisms to capture CX data; analyze and interpret results to derive CX insights and performance trends; report results and recommend actions to improve
Customer Experience Strategy: build relationships with business partners; define a CX strategy; develop experience principles and specific employee behaviors and interactions that reflect brand values; communicate and engage employees at all levels; own partnerships with senior level management, represent the CX; prepare communications and provide status for key projects & metrics;
WHO YOU ARE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years experience in a CX, Marketing or Research role
- Bachelor’s degree in a research-related field; Design or Marketing Research, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Human Factors or other applicable research field
- Ideally, hold the CCXP certification
- Experience building and managing a CX program
- Experience developing and implementing customer journey blueprints
- Experience working across departments (Marketing, PD, Care etc.)
- Analysis capabilities (qual and quant)
- Journey mapping / persona creation experience
- Strong moderating skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills; an ability to communicate at all levels within the organization and to influence decision makers
- Visual presentation skills
- Experience managing vendors, leading projects
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency with:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Power BI (ideal but not required)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success is only as good as the people on our team, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. Our culture is one that promotes work life balance and a welcoming, team environment. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), bonus opportunities, ESPP, life & accident insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, wellness program, tuition reimbursement, product discounts and free use of our employee fitness center for yourself and spouse.
Nautilus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In demonstration of our commitment to a healthier lifestyle, we are proud to be a smoke-free campus.