Ccentric Group is a leading and highly respected Australian-headquartered Executive Search firm, specialising in the healthcare and higher education sectors for over two decades. We have an impressive client group which includes many of Australia's most prestigious organisations in our industries of speciality. Every placement we make has an impact and positively benefits people and communities.
Recently, Ccentric became part of the Wavelength group of companies. Wavelength is Australia’s largest medical recruitment agency, and combined with Ccentric, we now form Australia’s first vertically integrated healthcare specific recruitment firm. Our companies share the same values of being dedicated to client needs, a strong focus on quality and service, and attracting and retaining the best employees. Together, Ccentric and Wavelength now provide a unique offering in the medical and healthcare recruitment market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a part-time, casual opportunity (2-3 days for 3 months and potentially longer) for a Researcher to join our dynamic team, helping us to do the key research to place high performing executives into roles throughout Australia and globally. The role will support a team of charismatic and experienced Recruitment Consultants who manage multiple complex placements within the industry.
Encompassing a broad range of researching tasks, the key part of your role will be gathering hard to find information and complex data to support the Recruiter with the full life cycle and in addition being accountable for credentialing and compliance. No day will be the same and research tasks will be challenging but rewarding! You will have full support to deliver great outcomes as a researcher and will work within a quality environment with first-rate systems and processes.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Daily Zoom, Phone and email interaction with team members, clients and candidates
- Liaising with the Recruitment Team to understand requirements
- Undertaking complex research to source candidates for roles
- Manage and organise some placement and compliance documentation in line with State/National requirements
- Validating candidate eligibility for vacancies and deep diving into experience
- Assisting with projects as required such as market mapping, social media sourcing, headhunting, and ad-hoc admin tasks.
- Supporting Business Improvement and Project team with tasks as required to support the business
We’re seeking an individual with a love of research and advanced admin skills. Although you don’t need recruitment research experience, you must have a genuine commitment and willingness to learn this space and and succeed!
We are seeking someone who is ideally a recent graduate with human resources, business or healthcare experience who wants to gain experience in a culture focused on people and success.. Alternatively if you are not a grad but have the right skills we would love to hear from you!
In addition, you will be a pro-active team player, always one step ahead and motivated to deliver exceptional results. Other key strengths include -- Self-Starter
- Curious by nature - Not afraid to probe and ask questions
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Adaptability – you need to roll with the punches and remain positive
- The ability to manage your time and juggle a busy workload
- If you’ve been interested in the medical world and want to do meaningful work, this could be the role for you and now is a better time than any to join this space!
If you are a motivated research looking for the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact Victoria in the People & Culture Team on firstname.lastname@example.org