- Join a well-established medical recruitment business – 22 years in the industry
- Great Culture - Supportive team and regular learning and development opportunities
- Have an impact on society – Every placement in the healthcare industry matters
As the leading medical recruitment specialist in Australia and New Zealand, Wavelength International’s mission is to partner with healthcare professionals and organisations for the benefit of the community. We truly care about our candidates, our clients and our colleagues! We hire passionate and driven recruiters who are experts in the field and have chosen recruitment as a vocation.
Wavelength International are currently looking for a full-time Medical Recruitment Consultant to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for a high-performing Medical Recruitment Consultant to inherit a busy desk (ANAES/ICU) with consistent billings and even higher earning potential. In addition you will get the support from a manager with 20 years experience in the recruitment industry and you will also have a para-consultant working with you to support you to achieve your goals.
In this role, you will:
- Candidate source high-calibre candidates with a focus on candidate care and candidate for life
- Provide a consultative service to medical professionals
- Build trust and rapport with senior client stakeholders within the healthcare industry
- Help develop quality new business opportunities and grow your portfolio of placed doctors
- Manage existing client relationships and deliver service outcomes, generating high levels of repeat business
The following skills and experience will help you succeed in this position:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Medical Recruiter - Any medical space/Allied Health or you tell us why you industry is transferable
- A track record in meeting and exceeding billings, activity and client management targets
- A strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Drive and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand complex medical terminology
- A consultative caring approach
- A passion for making a difference and working in the medical industry
In return, becoming a “Wavie” is the chance to do meaningful work with a clear purpose with benefits including -
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme including a base Salary Range $70,000 - $80,000 plus commisions
- A six-week induction program and ongoing training and learning initiatives
- Support from a collaborative, passionate and experienced leadership team
- Additional support to enable you to focus on Recruiting including an extensive database, a Para Consultant, a Migration Team and a dedicated Marketing Team
- Feel safe to bring your true self to work. Our Recruiters don’t fit the traditional cookie cutter. They’re diverse and bring their uniqueness to the role.
- PLUS – Additional leave, flexible working hours, fitness activities, casual attire, regular social events and a culture that embraces fun!
To apply, or for initial enquiries, please contact Victoria Wilk on firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies thank you.