Wavelength International is the leading medical recruitment specialist in Australia and New Zealand, Wavelength International’s mission is to partner with healthcare professionals and organisations for the benefit of the community. We hire passionate and driven recruiters who are experts in the field and have chosen recruitment as a vocation.
Wavelength International are currently looking for a full-time Medical Recruitment Consultant to join our Hospital Services team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-performing Medical Recruitment Consultant to inherit a busy and successful Radiology Locum desk.
In this role, you will:
- Candidate source high-calibre candidates within the Radiology space
- Provide a consultative service to Radiology medical professionals advising on market conditions and available opportunities
- Ensure full detailed screenings of candidates are undertaken to ensure suitability for vacancies
- Hold credible conversations and be a subject matter expert within the Radiology space, building trust and rapport with candidates, internal stakeholders and client stakeholders within the healthcare industry
- Help develop quality new Radiology-related business opportunities and grow your portfolio, in addition refer across any other opportunities to other specialist recruiters
- Deliver on service outcomes, generating high levels of repeat business
The following skills and experience will help you succeed in this position:
- Medical Recruitment experience desired (or you tell us why your experience is transferable)
- Existing relationships with Australian health providers and hospitals desirable
- A strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Drive and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to understand or learn complex medical terminology
- A consultative caring approach with a passion for making a difference and working in the medical industry
In return, becoming a “Wavie” is the chance to do meaningful work with a clear purpose with benefits including -
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- A six-week induction program and ongoing training and learning initiatives
- Support from a collaborative, passionate and experienced leadership team
- Additional support to enable you to focus on Recruiting including an extensive database, a Para Consultant, a Migration Team and a dedicated Marketing Team
- Feel safe to bring your true self to work. Our Recruiters don’t fit the traditional cookie cutter. They’re diverse and bring their uniqueness to the role.
- PLUS – additional leave, flexible working hours, fitness activities, casual attire, regular social events and a culture that embraces fun!
To apply, or for initial enquiries, please contact Victoria Wilk on email@example.com.
No agencies thank you.