As the leading medical recruitment specialist in Australia and New Zealand, Wavelength International’s mission is to partner with Doctors and organisations for the benefit of the community. We truly care about our candidates, our clients and our colleagues and we hire passionate and driven recruiters who have chosen recruitment as a vocation.
What we need to make this happen!
Wavelength are currently looking for a Candidate Acquisition Consultant (Resourcer) to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career and potentially transition into being a recruiter down the line.
To help you succeed in the role you will have access to a wealth of training and support, a manager with 20 plus years in the industry, a large marketing team, some of the best banter in the industry and the ability to finish up every day knowing you made a real difference in people's lives (the warm fuzzies).
In this role you will:
- Help candidate source high-calibre candidates, Continually exploring and recommending potential new avenues to support candidate acquisition campaigns (e.g. Facebook, twitter, direct mail, networking events, new technology etc).
- Assist in implementation and management of candidate acquisition projects and campaigns
- Collaboratively work with Recruiters towards combined target
- Screen candidates by conducting in-depth interviews with suitable candidates using competency-based questioning techniques
- Manage candidate responses to advertisements in a timely and efficient manner
- Database management and provide reporting and analysis of candidate acquisition and retention campaigns
- Meet key activity metrics and generate new placeable candidate leads for the business.
The following skills and experience will help you succeed in this position:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as anything – contact centre, retail, sales, anything customer focussed/ Any space…….. just tell us why your industry is transferable and why you feel you are suited to the role, exposure to medical is a plus however.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to learn and understand complex medical terminology (we’ll teach you this don’t worry you just need to be keen to learn about it!)
- A consultative caring approach - you need to have heart by the bucketloads
- A passion for working in the medical industry and making a difference
In return, becoming a “Wavie” is the chance to do meaningful work with a clear purpose with benefits including -
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- A six-week induction program and ongoing training and learning initiatives
- Feel safe to bring your true self to work. Our Recruiters don’t fit the traditional cookie cutter. They’re diverse and bring their uniqueness to the role.
- PLUS – additional leave, flexible working hours, 2 days’ work from home every week, fitness activities and regular social events
To apply, or for a chat to discuss your suitability, please contact Victoria Wilk on firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies thank you