Position Title :
FVP, Servicing Investor Reporting Manager
What we’re looking for:
The FVP, Servicing Investor Reporting Manager will direct a team to manage the flow of data and Servicing cash settlements between AmeriHome, its subservicers, and non-Agency purchasers of whole loans. Coordinate and reconcile service release activities, both whole loan and MSR sale transactions.
What you will do:
- Monitor subservicers’ compliance with Agency, investor, Federal and State regulations related to all aspects of investor reporting and service release.
- Coordinate service release schedules with AmeriHome’s subservicers and subsequent servicers.
- Manage servicing cash reconciliations and reporting for activity during interim servicing periods.
- Manage reconciliations of AmeriHome’s Servicing bank accounts.
- Oversee subservicer activities for loans in non-Agency trades.
- Monitor and analyze routine reports from subservicers to identify potential servicing gaps or opportunities for improvement.
- Design comprehensive reporting of performance metrics for senior leadership.
- Participate in projects related to process improvement, automation of tasks, and operational effectiveness in regard to areas of responsibility.
- Oversee maintenance of related policies and procedures.
- Participate in subservicer routine communication related to open issues and all other relevant servicing matters as appropriate.
- Accountable for performing all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and state and federal laws.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Team player with a minimum of 10+ years of mortgage loan servicing management.
- Experience with servicing investor reporting, service release operations, and subservicer oversight is preferable.
- Strong business acumen, organizational skills and self-directed ability to work independently, prioritize, and multi-task, in order to maintain established standards and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively lead team proactively to achieve results in default related activities.
- Ability to interact with various levels of executive management.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills, and sound judgment, understanding and quantifying risk.
What will really catch our eye:
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple internal departments and external partners
- Ability to create queries in an SQL Database Environment
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
What we offer:
At AmeriHome, our employees are our most important asset. To demonstrate our commitment to them, in addition to a competitive compensation package, we offer a comprehensive suite of benefits to help our employees manage their personal lives and plan for the future, while working hard at their home away from home. We offer a generous contribution strategy that keeps our benefits competitive and affordable and ensures that we are able to attract and retain the best talent.
Who We Are
AmeriHome Mortgage was established in 2014. By 2017, we earned the distinction of being a top 10 mortgage lender. AmeriHome is a privately held, multi-channel, mortgage investor, direct-to-consumer lender, and servicer, licensed in 49 states, and headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California with offices in Irvine, CA and Dallas, TX.
Focused on delivering excellence in lending, our motivation for success is represented throughout the company and thrives from the trust built between all employees. AmeriHome is always looking for top talent to join our growing, fast-paced, and friendly teams.