Behavior Specialist I – Mental Health Agency with great training opportunities
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k matching
- Continued learning and growth opportunities
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full time Behavior Specialist in San Bernardino !
Salary Range: $14.92-$20.89
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/ BS) in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Education or related field.
- One (1) year experience working with children who are Serious Emotionally Disturbed (SED) and their families required.
- Under direct supervision, develops and implements positive behavior supports and intervention strategies to address significant behavioral problems for youth and their families/caregivers in a variety of environments.
- Works collaboratively with others on the clinical team to support creation and implementation of stabilization and service plans.
- Works independently with youth and or families in a variety of settings including homes, community, and/or treatment settings.
Have questions about this position or working at Uplift Family Services? Chat live with one of our recruiters by clicking the link below!
Look for a blue chat window that will pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the page.