This position is responsible for customer service activities such as extension of new leases and disbursement of funds.
- Prioritize transactions from origination until payment disbursement while maintaining proper risk controls.
- Process lease and loan documentation requests effectively and accurately for multiple sales channels by obtaining, validating, completing and maintaining all necessary documentation.
- Follow up on outstanding documentation packages and review executed documentation packages for accuracy within company compliance, credit, legal and operation guidelines.
- Prepare Purchase Orders or Letters of Intent, as necessary, and obtain signature/approval.Approve Purchase Orders or Letters of Intent up to the proper authority level.
- File Uniform Commercial Code financing statements or other necessary instruments to protect and perfect the company’s interest in financed equipment.
- Obtain verbal verification of equipment delivery and/or authorization to disburse funds, if required.
- Prepare and submit file for funding review.
- Review third party document package submissions up to the proper authority level and submit to second reviewer for sign off on submission.
- Present transaction issues to Senior level associates, supervisors or management for proper guidance.
- Document all conversations and actions taken on transactions within the system of record.
- Support the organization by assisting in entering application data for financing opportunities and submitting to credit.
- Monitor open customer service requests and verify all needs are addressed.
- Prioritize daily workflow to ensure accurate completion of requests in a timely manner and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Provide various services to support department manager and other staff in accordance with company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 1+ years direct equipment financing/leasing and contract experience preferred.
- 1+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive information
- Ability to prepare documentation for multiple sales channels, understanding the unique contract structures necessary to facilitate document execution and close as well as ability to propose document language for approval.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization
- Energy, Drive, Ambition
- Learns From Mistakes
- Putting People at Ease
- Getting Information, Making Sense of It; Problem Identification
- Being a Quick Study
- Knowledge: Trade and Business
- Maintains Clear Communication with Customer
Midland States Bancorp, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.